Awesome and completely one-of-a-kind, this 1995 US Army jacket has been embroidered with flying cranes and pink peony flowers. The jacket itself is made of Woodland camouflage rip-stop cotton/nylon blend. It features flap pockets and button front. The cuffs also have button tabs to cinch at the wrists. In excellent condition, shows extremely light use.
Made for the United States Army. Tag size Men's Small Regular Please refer to the measurements listed below, taken while laying flat and doubled where appropriate.
- Bust - 42 inches (106.68 cm)
- Waist - 38 inches (96.52 cm)
- Hips - 42 inches (106.68 cm)
- Length - 28.5 inches (72.39 cm)
- Sleeve length - 24 inches (60.96 cm)
- Shoulders across back, seam to seam - 18 inches (45.72 cm)
Dry clean is highly recommended. Machine washer/dryer may damage the sewn embroidery. Use only a cool iron over the embroidery.