Lovely vintage 1960s silk kimono robe in blue and ivory ombre floral print. Extremely soft with a nice drape. Fully lined and includes a sash handmade from vintage fabric, as shown in photos. It is in very good condition, there are a few light spots, see the photo.
Measurements are approximate, taken flat and then doubled where necessary, see diagram to understand how measurements are taken.
- Around body - 48 inches (121.92 cm)
- Length from shoulder to hem - 60 inches (152.4 cm)
- Sleeve length - 18 inches (45.72 cm)
- Sash length - 84 x 6.5 inches (213.36 x 16.51 cm)
- Professional Dry Clean Only
Kimonos are traditionally made very long, for most women they will either need to be hemmed, or they can be left to trail on the floor.