Lovely vintage 1950s silk kimono robe in dark forest green with a woven floral geometric pattern. Extremely soft with a nice drape. Fully lined and includes a *very long* sash handmade from vintage fabric, as shown in photos. It is in very good condition, there are a few light spots and water spots mainly at the back of the collar and upper back, see the photo.
Measurements are approximate, taken flat and then doubled where necessary, see diagram to understand how measurements are taken.
- Around body - 46 inches (116.84 cm)
- Length from shoulder to hem - 58 inches (147.32 cm)
- Sleeve length - 19 inches (48.26 cm)
- Sash length - 136 x 7 inches (345.44 x 17.78 cm)
- Professional Dry Clean Only
Kimonos are traditionally made very long, for most women they will either need to be hemmed, or they can be left to trail on the floor.