- READY TO SHIP - Made with TWO layers of 100% cotton fabric.
- The fabric is the same on the back side.
- Elastic straps hook behind each ear.
- Standard quilting weight cotton
- One size fits *most* adults and teens.
- Materials are new, purchased locally.
- Cotton was pre-washed/pre-shrunk using hot water/hot dryer, standard detergent, no fabric softener. Care instructions below.
- This listing is for one mask.
Measurements, may vary slightly from one mask to another:
- Flat and pleated - approximately 6.5 x 3.75 inches
- Expanded top to bottom - approximately 7 inches
- Elastic - approximately 7.75 inches
- Machine wash, cold, warm or hot water. Use only color-safe non-chlorine bleach if needed.
- Tumble dry, low or medium heat. Or lay flat to dry.
- To preserve the longevity of the elastic, try not to use excessively hot water or dryer heat.
- Medium heat iron if desired, over pleated cotton part only. Do not iron the elastic! Elastic may look wavy after washing, once dry and stretched it will go back to looking more flat. This is normal behavior.
Each mask is made right here in St. Louis MO. They are measured, cut, sewn, and packed by hand, by one person (me!). This is not a factory, there is no team of workers here.
This mask is NOT professional medical grade. No medical claims are being made.