Cotton Washable Face Mask - Rising Sun - Peach
This is a one of a kind print! This is an image from a 1920s Japanese silk trade card. We printed this fabric exclusively for ThisBlueBird.com. You will not find this print anywhere else!
- READY TO SHIP
- Made with TWO layers of 100% cotton quilting fabric
- Back side is solid peach
- Elastic straps hook behind each ear.
- One size fits *most* adults and teens. NOTE: This print is best fit for a woman with average size face. These are cut slightly smaller than our other masks. The elastic on this print has been lengthened to allow more range of size.
- This is not a medical grade mask. No medical claims are made.
- Fabric was pre-washed/pre-shrunk.
- Care instructions below.
Measurements, may vary slightly from one mask to another, each is hand cut:
- Flat and pleated - approximately 6.5 x 3 inches
- Expanded top to bottom - approximately 6 inches
- Visible Elastic - approximately 8.25 inches, can be tightened with slides
- Machine or hand wash. Color-safe non-chlorine bleach if needed.
- Lay flat or machine dry on low to medium heat.
- To preserve the longevity of the elastic, try not to use excessively hot water or dryer heat.
- Iron on cotton only.
- Do not iron the elastic! A hot iron will immediately melt and ruin the elastic.
- Elastic may look wavy after washing, once dry and stretched upon wearing, it will flatten out.
Each mask is made right here in St. Louis MO. They are measured, cut, sewn, and packed by hand, by one person (me!). This is not a factory, there is no team of workers here.
View full product details