Cotton Washable Face Mask - Rising Sun - Teal
This is a one of a kind print! This is an image from a 1920s Japanese silk trade card. We printed this fabric exclusively for ThisBlueBird.com. You will not find this print anywhere else!
- READY TO SHIP
- Made with TWO layers of 100% cotton quilting fabric
- Back side is solid teal
- Elastic straps hook behind each ear.
- One size fits *most* adults and teens. NOTE: This print is best fit for a woman with average size face. These are cut slightly smaller than our other masks. The elastic on this print has been lengthened to allow more range of size.
- This is not a medical grade mask. No medical claims are made.
- Fabric was pre-washed/pre-shrunk.
- Care instructions below.
- Current USPS Shipping Status below - PLEASE READ
Measurements, may vary slightly from one mask to another, each is hand cut:
- Flat and pleated - approximately 6.5 x 3 inches
- Expanded top to bottom - approximately 6 inches
- Visible Elastic - approximately 8.25 inches, can be tightened with slides
- Machine or hand wash. Color-safe non-chlorine bleach if needed.
- Lay flat or machine dry on low to medium heat.
- To preserve the longevity of the elastic, try not to use excessively hot water or dryer heat.
- Iron on cotton only.
- Do not iron the elastic! A hot iron will immediately melt and ruin the elastic.
- Elastic may look wavy after washing, once dry and stretched upon wearing, it will flatten out.
Each mask is made right here in St. Louis MO. They are measured, cut, sewn, and packed by hand, by one person (me!). This is not a factory, there is no team of workers here.
CURRENT USPS SHIPPING STATUS as of 8/7/20:
USPS is experiencing delays, specifically with 1st Class Mail & Package Service. Read more about it at usps.com. All mask orders are shipped free within the USA by 1st Class Pkg Service. We are seeing delivery times take anywhere from a few days to several weeks! Please understand that we ship orders out Mon-Fri and every order is shipped the same day, or the following biz day if placed after 12 Noon CST. There is absolutely nothing we can do about a USPS delay and we cannot give refunds on slow or late packages. Therefore we very strongly recommend that you upgrade to Priority Mail shipping during checkout, because for right now Priority Mail has the best chance of arriving on time or at least reasonably on time. Thank you!
View full product details